Sunday, October 23, 2011

FNSI winners!!!

did you all have fun this weekend?  did you get a lot done during this months FNSI?  WELCOME again to all the new comers!!! 

We have had a few fabulous sponsors the past few months for our monthly FNSI winners.  I've been so excited all week to share mine with you. 



 CAMILLE ROSKELLEY!!!  She is the sweetest!!!  She sent us a bunch of goodies, so I decided to have 3 winners this month!!!  If you havent surfed her blog....take a long afternoon and browse through it.  OH MAN i wish she would send me her red polka dot chair.  her quilts are so bright and cheery!  everything on her blog is soft, warm and uplifting.  not to mention her boys....absolutely ADORABLE! 

I bought her book, Simplify,  as my portion of the giveaway because it is full of fabulous quilt designs!  its a MUST have for the book collection.  Camille provided the rest of the goodies.  (thankyou thankyou thankyou from me, Heidi and our winners)

soooo......here is the grand prize for my first winner selected by random.org.

#39   JOSIE at http://dillydimple.blogspot.com/
YAY!!  you win the book, the xmas stocking pattern and a mini Ruby charm.


the other 2 winners will receive this pictured below:  1 pattern and 1 mini charm pack of RUBY.  (i will randomly select the pattern when mailing)




the other winners are......
#132  TONI xxx    at http://theredbootquiltcompany.wordpress.com/
#115 Barb             at http://barbscreations.blogspot.com/

you all had some GREAT projects!!!  thanks for sharing!

all you need to do is send me an email with the shipping info.

I have to run now,  because my hubby, dad and i are building a sofa table for me!!!!!!  hot diggity!
The thing is 7 feet long and we are sanding, priming and painting/staining today.  time to get DIRTY!

see you next month :)

12 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations to the winners!!! What great prizes :-) See you again next month! Thanks for putting the FNSI together!

Nancy Lee said...

Thanks so much for keeping this going and keeping us motivated. Congratulations to all the official winners -- and to all the people all over the world who joined in the fun -- we all win. Although, I know one dear friend in England who is LONGING for Ruby...

Sandra :) said...

YAY congratulations Josie and Toni and Barb!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations to Josie, Toni, and Barb... and a big THANK YOU to Bobbi and Heidi for hosting the FNSI each month!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Congrats to the winners, and building a sofa table.. that sounds like fun! :o) Can't wait to see it.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Congratulations to the winners! I think we all won though because we got so much accomplished Friday night! Can't wait for next month now!

Roos said...

Congratulations to the lucky one's. What a great prices.

Maria said...

Congratulations ladies on your win.

thanks Bobbi and Heidi, lok forward to our sew in next month.

Bev C said...

Thanks Ladies, congrats to the winners. Hope we get over 200 people next month.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Josie said...

It's me!! It's me!! I can't belive it... I was picked!
Thanks so much for FNSI and for all the hard work you do to make it happen. I love it and I have a feeling I'm not alone!
Bobbi I'm having a hard time e.mailing you direct... don't have Windows mail and can't make the link on your profile work. Could you reply to this message please that way I'll have an e.mail addy to talk to you on.

Thanks again..... Goood luck next month everyone. I'll see you at FNSI!

barb's creations said...

Wooo Hooo just found out I was one of the lucky winners for last FNSI,I've sent you an email Bobbi with all my details.I'm loving the once a month sew in on a Friday night,thanks to you and Heidi for organising it :) Barb.

Fiona said...

congrats to all of them... and thanks Bobbie for hosting this... such fun to get stitching with everyone...
Hugz