Friday, February 12, 2010

pillowcase youtube "how to" link


Here is a great link to a youtube video on the EASY pillowcase pattern I use. I dont always put the accent piece either. just a cuff and body. ENJOY! (ps...joanns has their flannel on sale for 2.49 a yard. works great for kids cuz its cheap)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLnrC9yo8tY
This is my tweens pillow case. i used that longjohnjersey type fabric for cuff. not the easiest stuff to work with but it made this case FUN! I cut the material 27 x WOF (width of fabric) for the body and the cuff was 9 x WOF. this size is perfect for a regular pillow.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! I bet the boys love them.

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tutorial info. It seems so easy and fast! I love the idea of all seams being finished! Now I need to get to JoAnn's for some of that 2.49 flannel!

Val said...

How did you know I was wondering how to make a pillow case???