Sunday, January 3, 2010

mod podge caddy....with a little authentic flair

the before pic......



the after pic......
how ADORABLE is that??? ive had this old wood tool box for years and its just been loaded down with junk mail. it gave me a good reason to go thru that junk mail AND make myself a caddy. look at the pic below and youll see WHY i needed this. HAHA!!! (yes thats a soup bowl)



i have to give some credit to MOD PODGE ROCKS...i LOVE her site and ideas! also, where would i be without saying i also love the authentic line by sweetwater! Ironically they are both doing giveaways right now too.....so head over to their blogs.


lastly, a few people have asked about the bags that HEIDI and i have made with corduroy. I will be doing a tutorial later this week for that bag. WOOHOO.

3 comments:

Val said...

I love your tool box. And I cannot wait for the tutorial! Thanks

Unknown said...

Bobbi! You rock! I'm posting this on Twitter right now. . . xo

Barb Smith said...

Wow! That is so awesome. Nice way to turn an oldie into a real fabulous goodie!
Peace, Love & Art,
~Barb~